Charm and Kit Diva
PACKAGED PARTZ JUST GOT BETTER
Just the right amount of goodies, in a carefully blended color palette for you to make jewelry, hair accessories, decorate your own craft project.
We do the treasure hunting, so you can spend your time creating fabulous art.
Packages provide crafters with a collection of themed materials. Product questions? Email
EVEN BETTER!! Save 15-30% with Mixed & Match Partz: 14 categories (the best of our "partz") for you to make your own bundle... designer pricing AND a wide variety of choices!
Making Flower Bead Jewelry Unique and Dramatic
Lovely Flowers and Leaves Shaped into Vines Lend an Organic Look to Jewelry (Part 1)
I love making floral necklaces and earrings (even hair clips) and am always fascinated by the reaction I get when people see the “viney floral cluster” I’m wearing that day.
The first part will concentrate on using pre-made flowers out of Lucite, plastic, or whatever you have… later on in part 2, I will address nifty ways of making flowers using everyday items.
Materials Necessary for Part 1
- Lucite, acrylic or plastic flowers and leaves in a variety of colors and styles
- 24 gauge wire, preferably in green
- Color wire coil to hide wire loops
- Several bangle-type hoops, Hoop earrings, Large-link chain
- Fringe beads for flower centers
SAVE on necessities and then some: Missing materials? I’ve bundled beads, coil, loops, charms, flower centers and am discounting the mix. You'll get enough "partz" for several projects and SAVE 15%.
- mixed flowers and leaves (Lucite/acrylic) approx 50 with 30% leaves,
- 2’ green wire coil (or choose red, blue, purple, pink)
- dz garden (critter, or flower) charms
- 5 loops (various sizes)
- Assortment of small (flower center sized) fringe beads, button flowers, freshwater pearls